Passport Manager 2023
Community Living Thunder Bay has a vision in which all citizens of Thunder Bay enjoy equal rights, freedoms and opportunities; where all people are valued for their contributions, opinions and individuality within a community. Our role in achieving this vision is to advocate, support and provide services for people with a developmental disability and their families.
Applications are being accepted for the position of Full Time Passport Manager at Community Living Thunder Bay. Under the supervision of the Director of Finance and Property, the Passport Manager provides invoicing, budgeting, person-centered planning and administrative support to the Association of Community Living Thunder Bay. We are looking for an individual with strong interpersonal skills, has a welcoming friendly personality, strong time management skills, and a desire to work somewhere that they can make an impact.
• Business Administration Degree or Diploma is an asset
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Fluency with accounting software programs and Microsoft Office including knowledge of Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint, as well as familiarity with Android and Apple iOS and phone applications.
• Possess strong attention to detail and time management abilities, and an interest to stay involved until the project or problem is resolved
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to correspond in a tone that is both friendly and professional
• Strong ethics regarding discretion and confidentiality
• Must have an understanding and agreement with CLTB’s vision of a supportive and accepting community that values all its citizens equally.
• Invoicing: Invoice Passport in PassportONE portal and Business Central
• Budgeting: Monitor YTD Passport budgets on a monthly basis. Email with summaries to be sent to Manager and Senior Manager for their caseloads.
• Person Centre Planning: Create Passport ISP annually in coordination with budget planning
• Passport Administration: Liaison with PassportOne and LCCC; communicate changes to leadership team; sign annual budgets; work with leadership to find staffing; create monthly or quarterly report on Passport success stories. Circulate report with agency on CLTB SharePoint Portal; communicate internal management control weakness of deficiencies to leadership team.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume and application form including three references to Human Resources via email. Please quote “Passport Manager” in your application.
Application form available for download at www.cltb.ca/employment-opportunities/
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mail: 1501 Dease St, Thunder Bay, ON, P7C 5H3
Application Deadline: September 8th, 2023
We thank all candidates in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you would like more details regarding the position, please contact Frances Talarico-Lampson in Human Resources at 622-1099.
Community Living Thunder Bay values diversity and inclusion and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. It is our policy to consider all applicants, regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, family status, neurodiversity, or disability. Community Living Thunder Bay is committed to providing accommodations which can be arranged throughout the recruitment and selection process by contacting Human Resources.